We are in constant communication: We have open lines with our Team Members to reinforce our personal hygiene and public area cleaning procedures in both guest-facing and back-house areas. All departments have implemented hand washing or sanitizing procedures, as well as hygiene protocols to take place multiple times during a Team Member’s shift.
We keep it clean: All public and guest areas receive regular and extensive sanitization and deep cleaning protocols with the use of Peroxide Multi-Surface Cleaners and Disinfectants. Our cleaning staff has been provided with Disinfectant Wipes/Clorox Bleach Germicidal Wipes and Purell Surface Sanitizer for routine cleaning of all guest and Team Member touch points.
We make it easy to stay clean: Additional hand sanitization stations have also been deployed throughout the Pier, our resorts and corporate facilities.
We are cautious: All Westgate Team Members who exhibit any “flu-like” symptoms have been prohibited from reporting to work until after they seek medical treatment and receive a “return to work authorization” from their physician.
We’re following travel protocols: All Team Members have been instructed to not travel to any destination that is experiencing outbreaks of the virus, and if they do, they will be subject to a 14-day self-quarantine.
• Sea Dogs: Open | Hours: 11-8 PM
• Rikki Tiki Tavern: Open | Hours: 11-8 PM
• The Boardwalk Bar: Open | Hours: 11-8 PM (outdoor seating only)
• Pelican's Bar & Grill: Open | Hours: 11-8 PM (outdoor seating only)
• Keith's Oyster Bar: Open | Hours: 11-9 PM on Saturdays, 11-5 PM on Sundays
• Parking: Open
• Fishing: SUSPENDED
• Beach Chair Rentals: Open
• Beach Volleyball: SUSPENDED